Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I think Daddy is ready to go back to work!!



Lilly decided that she needed to do some hair. First she approached me, but I told her my hair was already done and that she needed to do Daddy's. At first Lance refused but with encouragement from me he said okay. Lilly was delighted and had the squirt bottle ready. Every time she would squirt Lance would flinch. I decided that it needed to be documented.

After 2 or 3 squirts Lance decided she was done with the water, and took it away. She was so cute while she was coming his hair saying, "Squirt, Squirt, Squirt, Comb, Comb, Comb" over and over again. She then decided that she needed the squirt bottle back and was trying unsuccessfully to reason with her daddy to give it back. I laughed really hard!!

2 comments:

R Clan said...

She can come and do my hair whenever she would like. I am hoping to train Clarissa better than I did Samantha.

Campbell said...

I love it when Laney wants to brush and "do" my hair....Ty on the other hand....and we keep the squirt bottle far away....!!!