Monday, July 7, 2008

Best Flip Flops EVER!!!!


So I have always had a hard time with flip flops, not because I don't like them, but because I have a hard time finding ones that I like that are comfortable. I knew there were some out there but they seem to avoid me, probably because I wasn't willing to spend more than 5 Dollars on a pair. Friday while at my mom's I slipped hers on to run out to the car and I was amazed!! They felt good on my feet! Even though they were molded to my moms! They came from VANS. My little brother Tyler works there and has been trying to get me to buy shoes from him for forever. We went on Saturday and got me a pair. They were having a sale of buy one pair get the second 1/2 off, plus I get 50% off because my brother works there!! So Lance got a pair too. I tried his on as well and his are really comfy to! To sum it all up, BEST FLIP FLOPS EVER!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mike Kingsley said...

Vans are the best. A California classic!