Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whats wrong with Lilly???

On Tuesday night I had the scouts over to teach them how to use Dutch ovens. We made chicken and rice, and raspberry cobbler. Both turned out amazing. Anyway back to Lilly. She was wandering around just fine when all the sudden she said her knee hurt and wouldn't let me put her down. If I did she wouldn't walk she would only crawl. Not really sure if she was really hurt we put her to bed. She slept all night no problem. The next morning she wouldn't get out of bed unless I carried her. I thought okay something must be wrong. I debated off and on all morning to take her to the Instacare or to the hospital. I decided to call our doctors office and see what they thought. They said to bring her in there. The doctor examined her and said I have no idea. Because she would crawl and walk on her knees but wouldn't put weight on her left leg. She said there may be a fracture but with no swelling or tenderness when we pushed and pulled and squeezed her leg, she thought that it wasn't broken. We decided to do x-rays anyway so off to IMC we went. They did the x-rays and said we will send the films to your pediatritions office. So we called them to see what to do next. They said when they had read the films they would call us. So we waited and waited, and then they called and said there was no breaks. So we still have no idea what is wrong with Lilly's leg, but she still won't walk on it!! I just hope that it is nothing really serious!


Right after I typed this up, I videoed Lilly and did get her to walk for me but you can see her limp. Poor Girl!!

No comments: