Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Lane

I found this game on Larry and Megan's blog, and decided it would be fun to do. Hopefully EVERYONE who reads my blog will participate, because it will be really fun that way!
Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog of a memory or two that you and I had together or that you had with Lance (or both). It can be anything fun that you remember. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot- just put any memories you have.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you (or Lance's memory of you) in my comments. Try to keep it going on your blogs with your friends. It can even be kind of a contest to see who can come up with the funniest memories or who has the most memories. Have fun and Happy Memories!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

What a fun game. My memory of you and Lance would have to be the first time we really met. We were at the Egbert's house, and it was there that I learned Lance is a total TMNT freak. I also remember playing the candy bar game, and Jaren getting pouty because he wanted the TMNT candy......that was really fun!! There you have it, good times.

regibells said...

staying up late playing games all night with our hubbies was a blast...pre-kid era! Those days are long gone but great memories for sure! I just thought we had so much fun that year we lived in settlers point since a lot of us were expecting our first babies and in the same boat.

Meagan and Larry said...

I remember you telling us about that really strange girl in our ward, Stacey, (remember her-I like to put my legs behind my head in spandex girl)and her asking you to help her with her eyes since you worked at an optometrists office. She had rubbed a computer cleaning cloth in her eyes because they hurt, and figured, hey, what's good for my keyboard must be ok for my eyes, right? She really did a number on her eyes and expected you to tell her what to do next. I think your response was "Don't put computer cleaner in your eyes!" Duh!

Alisha said...

We have A LOT of fond memories of you guys! We were just discussing them actually! We will forever be grateful to the two of you for introducing us to Settler's of Catan! We also enjoyed all those Thursday evenings of playing volleyball with everyone! Camping at Palisades! You guys are AWESOME! We really enjoyed living by you guys. We have commented several times on how much fun we had living in that ward with everyone! Great memories!

Jane said...

I remeber going to get the mail one day when our house was basically the only house on the street and you pulled up in your four runner. I was glad to meet you guys and to know you had a daughter my daughters age.

Hello! said...

I remember many a times of you helping me fill my "bracelet" fix.

Oh, and you making donuts and me scarfing them down. That was the best halloween ever in your garage.

I think though the best memory I have involving you is the day of my grandpa's funeral and I came home to a box of tulips sitting on my doorstep. Even though it didn't have anything to do with my grandpa, they came at the exact right moment.