Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FRUSTRATION!!!

So after my last doctors appointment I was really confused. Thinking that I was 35 1/2 weeks pregnant, I expected to be checked and to have the strep b test done. At the appointment the doctor said I'll see you in 2 weeks and we will check you then. This really confused me, so I'm thinking do I have my due date wrong?? When I asked him if he would induce me on August 8 his response was "why would you want to wait that long?" Thus furthering my thoughts that my due date was August 1.
So I called today to find out what was going on, just for some peace of mind, and this is what I was told. No your due date isn't August 1 it is AUGUST 13th. I'm really frustrated!! I know that it really doesn't change anything, but the thought of being pregnant for 2 more weeks into the summer is very hard. So now that I have vented and trying to hold back the tears, I will carry on doing as I have been doing, and continuing to swell to MAMMOTH PROPORTIONS!!!

8 comments:

Meagan and Larry said...

Cari, I'm glad you found us! Things look like they're going great for you! Your girls are adorable- and baby number 3 on the way- Wow!

regibells said...

What are you having? Congrats on number three!

Dan and Melissa said...

you are not swelling to Mammoth proportions! You look amazing by the way and just remember you're pregnant with you 3'rd! I am excited about you having a boy :) Just kidding.
Melissa

Alisha said...

Ohhh, Cari! I'm sorry! I hope today is going better for you. I will keep my fingers crossed that this baby comes early!

Campbell said...

Oh Cari, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine. Hang in there!!!

R Clan said...

You'll do just fine. You're not looking like a mammoth either. Just stick your feet in a pool and kick back with a good ice-cream treat. :)

Jane said...

Hang in there Cari, I hope you go into labor before your "new" due date. Please send your girls over here if you need to rush off to the hospital, we would love to have them.

Hello! said...

Damn doctors.
Good luck! You're still looking really good for being... what did you say... Mammoth?