Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gardner Village

The girls and I got together with some friends from Settlers Point, the apartment complex we lived in before we built our house. We started off by waiting for the petting zoo to open, in the mean time the kids got reaquainted. We then went into the petting zoo for a little bit.

While in the petting zoo Lilly was trying to examine a goose a little more closely. When she got a little to close the goose reached through and bit her nose. What I would give to have caught that on video.
The Goose that got Lilly's nose



We then went and tried to feed the ducks. There were only 2 ducks in the water and they didn't really seem interested in the bread we were trying to feed them. I was so paranoid about the girls falling in the water I didn't take any pictures.

We then decided to go over to Archibalds for lunch. A little scary.
3 (2 year olds)
+
3 (4 year olds)
+
3 moms ( 2 being pregnant)
__________________
9 Hungry people at one table.


I must say my kids did great, they have never behaved so well in any restaurant. They also ate all their food!

We had a wonderful time even though it was really hot and my feet got really really swollen!!
Lainey and Jake holding hands (they did that completely on their own much to daddy's dismay!)

No comments: