Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wasn't Conference Great!

What a wonderful conference, at least what I heard of it. The girls seemed to get really rambunctous during the sessions. I really liked Elder Ballard's talk, directed towards young mothers. It made me feel like I'm not a complete failure!! On Sunday we had Grandpa Renn and Grandma Cindy over for dinner and to watch the last session. The girls were very quick to wake grandpa and grandma up if they thought they were sleeping. They had a lot of fun playing with Grandpa and Uncle Tyler after on the Wii. When it was time for them to go the girls could resist climbing on Grandpa one last time.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

I agree that talk keeps me going!! I love that we belong to a church that supports us in all we do and encourages us as well!!