Saturday, April 12, 2008

Something about Lilly



So this morning was like just about any other morning, Lilly got up and the first thing she wanted was cereal. She ate her breakfast and was very eager to get dressed. She stripped off her PJ's and diaper. I told her she had to wait for her bath till Lainey was done eating. She decided to go and pick out some clothes for the day. Pretty soon I hear her yelling "I need help" I walked into her room and found her sitting in her top dresser drawer. I told her to hold very still and ran for the camera. She had used her other drawers to climb up. The girls then took a shower ( a recent discovery). I got both the girls dressed and ready for the day. I then went to take a quick bath. Lilly usually thinks that mom needs help and comes in the bathroom. She usually leans over the edge and splashes her hands in the water. I keep telling her she is going to fall in and to stop. She never listens. Well today she fell in. She was very shocked and soaked from head to toe. Sorry there are no pictures. She didn't like how cold she was as she waited for mom to take her wet clothes off and get her dry, warm and redressed for the day.
We then took off for Cookie Cutters. After seeing the pictures on Jane's blog, and tired of Lilly's hair always looking messy off we went. This was Lilly's first official haircut. She did great and I love her new do!!

No comments: