Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Big Thanks!!

Many people complain about their in-laws, I however have absolutely nothing to complain about. In fact the exact opposite. On Friday afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa Jessup took the kids for a couple of hours. They took them to the zoo. My girls love to go to the zoo with their grandparents! What a wonderful treat it was for me as well. I went to Gardner Village hoping to see a friend who works at Archibalds. I didn't see her, but I did sit and have lunch by myself. I got to eat my food while it was still hot!! It tasted so good! Then I went over to the Cottage Retreat Day Spa and got the pedicure Lance got me for Valentines. It was wonderful! I sat in a room with grown up women and had grown up conversations. As much as I love Lainey's curiosity about everything these days it was nice to have a couple of hours where I didn't have to come up with answers to questions like. "What do alligators eat?" and " Why does your shirt have buttons?". I got to walk around Gardner Village and go into the shops I wanted to. I didn't have to worry about my kids touching anything!! What a wonderful break, So a big big THANK YOU!!! To Monica and Gordon. What a support they are to us and our kids. Thanks again!!

2 comments:

R Clan said...

How fun for you. That had to be a wonderful break. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law come and get the three oldest every so often and take them to the movies. They took them to Chuck E Cheeses not long ago. Corey and I get a little break. We just have to deal with Clarissa. That is a whole lot easier than dealing with all four. =)

Kristi said...

that was so cute...Alexa had a fun time seeing her friends again. She wanted to watch it again and again :)