Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lainey gets Brave

Before

Lainey has very long hair, and she will only let me cut it. Until today. While we were at Cookie Cutters, I kept asking Lainey "Do you want to get your hair cut too?" Her answer every time was "No", until she saw Lilly with a balloon and a sucker at the end of her haircut. She said "I want a balloon", I told her they were for the kids who get their haircut. She said "Okay, I want a haircut". For Lainey this was huge. She is stubborn just like her mom and to give in like that without me asking. So she got her hair cut to. We just trimmed hers to even it out because mom is no beautician, and put a few layers in. She loved the style they put in and was very excited to show her cousin Keatley and Aunt Jana when we met them for lunch at the "Dinner Store with a park". I think Cookie Cutters just got some new customers!!

I told her to smile and this is what she gave me.

5 comments:

regibells said...

Hey you! So how long have you had a blog? It is so fun to see how many of our old friends have blogs now...I love this way of keeping up on all the news. So you are expecting? Congrats! Hope you get a boy this time. Your girls are really growing up, so cute! K.I.T!

Jane said...

they both look adorable, isn't that such a fun place? We loved it too. I am glad you are keeping busy and had fun today. One more week, hang in there!!!

Caroline Kingsley said...

It's amazing what the promise of a balloon and sucker will get kids to do!

R Clan said...

Lainey-I'm glad you were brave to get your haircut. I was brave too. I really chopped my hair off. I didn't get a balloon or sucker with my cute though. =(

Alisha said...

Cute! That's a great place. Both your girls are so adorable!