Monday, March 31, 2008

Shopping Malls and Chocolate Bunnies

So I accidently put the pictures backwards. Oh well. Today we started the day playing at Lilly's friend Maddison's house. The girls had a lot of fun and didn't want to leave. Thanks for having us over. After lunch and nap time we set out for the mall. This is not something Mom does often by herself. Today I remembered why. We got the thing we went for and the girls wanted to wander around. We found the fountain and the girls had a wonderful time putting every penny in moms purse in the fountain. We then went to Alberstons one more time for 7 more boxes of cereal. Thanks Jane!!!! We came home and had dinner and then Chocolate Bunnyfest Easter 2008. The girls Great Grandfather is a chef, and for Easter he molded chocolate bunnies for the girls. Tonight I put them at the table and took the picture. They enjoyed their bunnies and didn't eat as much as I had hoped. Thanks Grandpa Z for the bunnies the girls really enjoyed them.

After I posted this my friend pointed out that this doesn't look like chocolate, but I promise it is.





3 comments:

Shannon said...

What did you say that was on the plate? Sorry I thought you said it was chocolate. Oh wait! It is chocolate? Well, I thought it was something else. :)

R Clan said...

Very cute! See, you have more patience than I do. I think making cookies with the kids is easier than wandering the mall with them. Let me know if you need anything.

Hello! said...

So are you still giving out pennies or was that a one time only thing? Cuz I'll gladly take some.