Monday, March 10, 2008

IT'S A ...................................................



PEANUT!!! We went to the doctor today and had our ultrasound. Lance and I discussed whether or not to find out right up until we got to the hospital. We came to a mutual decision that it would be fun for me to find out and see how long I can keep it a secret. Let the game begin. We have decided that we aren't telling anyone else either. Unless Lance finds out then it will be broadcasted. So here are some pictures of Peanut Strawberry Jessup. Lainey added the strawberry part.

6 comments:

Jane said...

That is exciting! I am hoping you will slip someday and call your peanut he or she so I can know too =)

Hello! said...

Dang it. Maybe post some more ultrasound pics and we can try to figure it out...

Julie said...

Way to have willpower! There's no way I could find out and not tell anyone! I hope you last a long time! My bet is you'll slip before little Peanut is born, but I hope you can hold it for a while! Good for you! I love the Strawberry part. Cameron tells me we are going to have two more boys named Breadstick and Salad. Don't you love 3 & 4 year olds?

R Clan said...

Have you slipped yet? Corey and I are sure you will sooner than later. ;)Can't wait to find out. You better let us know when it slips.

Kristi said...

Please tell me Cari...we are due about the same time, that should count for something. I need to know if my girl will have a jessup girl or boy friend. That is so fun that you know but Lance doesn't, Tyler would never go for that :)

Henich Family said...

I am guessing a boy...yep a boy! Those cravings are the total opposite of mine and we are having a girl. WHICH means nothing...but thought it would be fun to put my guess out there! ;)