Sunday, March 16, 2008

Disney Princesses On Ice




Saturday was so much fun! In the morning Lainey had her first primary activity. I can't believe how big she is getting. Later that afternoon we went downtown, to see Disney Princesses on Ice. We went with some friends Mari, Katey and their families. The girls had so much fun, we put the 3 girls in the middle with parents on each end. There were parts that scared the other girls but Lainey sat there in awe. The best skaters were Jasmine and Alladin. They did the most stunts together as a couple. The best number was the sailors from the Little Mermaid. They did some amazing tricks. After we went out to dinner with all of them. We just had an all around fun day. It was a great thing to do as a family the day before Lance left for Virgina.

3 comments:

Campbell said...

Hey, Laney and I went to Disney on Ice too. She loved it.

Kristi said...

That sounds like a fun evening! I bet those girls just loved it...all into princesses and dress-up like they are! Alexa is really starting to love "princess" stuff lately...anything to look like or be a princess. It's how I get her to let me do her hair most days :)

Hello! said...

How fun!! I was jealous when Ben's neice told me she was going. I bet the girls were in Heaven!!

Good luck while Lance is gone! If you need some company give me a jingle!