Saturday, March 8, 2008

Presidents Club


As many of you know I sell Avon, and have for about 3 years now. Every year with Avon if you sell enough product you become part of Presidents Club, and you get a porcelain figurine of Mrs Albee. She was the first Avon Lady. My Grandmother Elaine Call, (one of the grandmas Lainey is named after) sold Avon for about 30 years. She made Presidents Club for all but 2 of the years. So when she died she left a Mrs. Albee doll for all of the women in the family, and one left over for Grandpa Bill to keep. This years Mrs. Albee was very exciting for me to earn for 2 reasons. One she is holding a plate celebrating 40 years of Presidents Club, which my grandmother did proudly for so many years. Second because she is standing next to a cake. My grandmother decorated beautiful cakes and taught my mom how to do it as well. I hope that she is smiling on me from Heaven, because I am so excited to follow in her footsteps.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations Cari, that is great. I am glad you can be like your grandma you look up to so much. And you are welcome for helping you obtain that goal (just kidding =) ) I do love my Avon lotion, and I love my Avon rep even more!

Hello! said...

Congratulations!! I know that is a HUGE accomplishment!