Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Very Fluffy 4th Birthday




Since it is still less than 24 hours after the birth time, I am not technically late.
I seem to be having a much harder time with Lilly turning 4 than I did with Lainey turning 6. Lilly is doing so much changing right now. It is amazing to watch. I am thinking I missed this with Lainey because of being pregnant or something( very sorry sweet pea). But I am totally loving the new phases Lilly is starting into. She seems to not only be growing physically but emotionally as well. So without further ado here are 4 reasons we love this fantastic 4 year old

1. She makes us laugh, sometimes we have to leave the room because it was something naughty we shouldn't be laughing at.

2.She is a great at sharing. In recent days it seems that if she has anything she offers a some to anyone who wants some.

3. She is always good for a snuggle, and love to be affectionate.

4.She is Fluffy, about 1 year ago she decided one day that her name was Fluffy. Often times would not respond unless called Fluffy. She is a determined little girl who knows what she wants and once she has decided what she wants you better watch out! We hope that this trait is one that sticks with her through out her life, as long as it is good choices she has set her mind to.

Those are just 4 of the so many many reasons we love our Lilly. Happy Birthday! We love you so much!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Oh, you are getting too big! What a cutie you are Fluffy! I heard you are super smart. Hope you had a good day.

Jared said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. I was excited to see yours! Stop by and say hello sometime on mine. This is Jared, by the way.