Friday, March 19, 2010

Domestic Red

I am Cari and this is Lilly and together we are Domestic Red!!!!

Sometimes, (ok all the time) Lilly gets a little bored when Lainey goes to school. Sometimes it is easy to distract her and give her something to do. It usually involves a friend or two. Today however I really needed Gordie to take his nap and sometimes friends aren't so conducive to naps. So this is what we did today!

Now I know if something goes wrong with staying at home, I can go on the road with these killer rock star faces!!
Don't you just love the smeared lipstick

3 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Wow Cari that is so cute! I've told you this before but Lilly looks so cute with make-up on!

Jane said...

This looks like so much fun! Thank for the Oatmeal cookie recipe too, I am going to try them. I must say that I totally disagree that 3/4 cup sugar is not too much, I am obviously not as healthy as you, darn it!

Unknown said...

Very cute!!! :)