Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Sunday?


So because next week is General Conference, we had our Easter program in church this week. So we all got to wear our new Easter dress clothes. I must say I did pretty well this year. The kids looked great and Lance and I did too. Here are some pick of us all gussied up before church. Gordon wouldn't leave his hat on, but I kinda figured he wouldn't.
This was the only one where they were all somewhat looking at the camera.
Lance coordinated with the girls.
I coordinated with the Monkey.

Gordon deciding to heck with this I'm outta here!

6 comments:

Jane said...

You all looked so cute yesterday. I especially like Gordon's outfit and hat and the photo of him trying to escape.

Lisa said...

So cute! I love the girls dresses!

dgmthrof4 said...

Adorable! I love the little man outfit... :)

Alison said...

ok, Gordon has to be the cutest little guy ever! love the suit and hat!

Joni said...

Oh, I didn't know Gordon had a hat! He looked so adorable in nursery!

lori said...

Cute outfits Cari!