Thursday, March 25, 2010

MMMM ~~~~~Muffins~~~





I know this is the second post in a row about food. But as I stated before I have been struggling with this diet because of lack of baking. I have searched the internet for recipes that would work for the Candida Diet I am on, but haven't really been able to find much. What I didn't realize was that I really didn't need to look further than my own kitchen. When Lance and I got married an old neighbor gave us a cook book with recipes that she had collected and perfected. In there was a recipe for plain muffins. It fit right into my diet. But who wants to eat plain muffins? So taking her base this is what I came up with. So really this is therapy for me and hopefully I am not boring you to death.

Wholegrain Cinnamon Peach Muffins

Gordie awaiting the muffins!

2 comments:

Jane said...

How did you get your butter in a heart? Too cute. I know your diet is for health reasons but you are also looking fabulous for it!

Unknown said...

I LOVE to bake too! I wish I could right now, but the oven is broken and it's so frustrating! I love muffins too - mmmmm. Hope you are doing well!