Friday, August 1, 2008

Update

For those of you wondering today is my original due date, with no baby. After the doctor promised to induce a week early, then informed me my due date was 12 days later than I was told, is leaving town today and will not be back until the 11th. So that is when I am scheduled. I really hope that I will have this baby before then, but I have to trust in the Lord and my body to know what to do and when to do it. In the mean time I'm headed to my sister in laws to have my toenails done so that I can be pretty when the day finally comes. Wish me luck, and any suggestions for putting myself into labor are welcome.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for the update, I have been wondering what was going on. Hang in there.

Kristi said...

now YOU are rubbing it in! I wish my toenails were painted all cute for when my day came...wasn't too ready (no time for pedicures or shaving...)!

(If you want details, call me) but too induce early labor...Eat at The Pie Pizzaria! Then go share a Thanksgiving Point Sundae...that'll do it just fine :)

Julie said...

I think you shouldn't have it until the 11th because that's my birthday and it's the best day of the whole year! Good luck this last week!

Shannon said...

You are in my thoughts every day! I hope you are well. PLease call me if you need anything and when you know more of what is going on!

Love you!

Hello! said...

Hmm... the only going into labor suggestion I know of are the ones they did on Friends...