Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Update

It is Wednesday and still no baby. I go to the doctor today (I will see his nurse, he is still out of town). I hope that there has been some progress. But my toes look great(Thanks Jana) and I'm ready to go.

I can't believe I'm posting these but here goes. Lance and I realized we hadn't really taken any pictures of belly shots, so try not to be to grossed out!!
The day before Lainey was born

Right before Lilly was born


Baby Number 3
I have carried this baby so much further out than the other 2. What does that mean??

4 comments:

Hello! said...

TWINS!!! Yes!

Shannon said...

LOL well whatever it mean, you still look great!

Cindi said...

Cari-

I have been wondering how things were going! You look great! I hope you have that baby soon- the end of a pregnancy you are just so uncomfortable! Hang in there!

Talk to you soon!

Jenna said...

Good luck Cari, hang in there! I can't wait to find out what you're having.....Don't feel bad about the airheads, that was funny, i thought!! We will check in with you guys later.