Friday, June 13, 2008

Still alive...

I was going to take the girls to the park to play (which was the regular Friday playgroup thing), but I got a call from Katie's mom about a carnival at Wheelers farm so we went there instead. The girls had fun and dad felt super uncomfortable being there with just Melissa Combs. Nothing personal, just one of those things.... Once Katie's dad (Dan) got there it was all good. :-)

The first thing we had to do before anything else was go talk with Cinderella. I'll even give her a plug: http://aprincessparty.blogspot.com/

On to the fun stuff....

Next we went to a magic show, the pictures didn't really turn out. The lighting in the barn wasn't the best. Lainey was mesmerized by his tricks. We especially liked when he poured milk down a boys shirt, but his shirt didn't get wet.

After the magic act the girls all got their faces painted. I was impressed by Lilly; she sat perfectly still. She was so excited.

I tried to get Katie to join us to get a picture of all three of them, but she was too busy running around playing. Lainey and Lilly both really wanted Butterflies. Katie got a tiger face.

Couldn't leave with out a train ride. Lilly insisted on going by herself much to Dad's dismay, I wanted to ride too... Just as the train started she started crying so I was able to jump in quickly and go for a ride after all - whooohooo!!!
The girls played some more on the slides and the last thing was the My Gym exhibit. My poor girl who has no bum to hold up those pants, should have put a belt on her dad!!! Yes I did do the hair myself, but if you look closely.......
Lets not forgot Sharon, Katie's little sister (who you can see in the picture above too). She had fun playing with kids shoes. :-)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

what a fun little outing! I wish I would have heard about that one...looks like a blast! I love that your little girls are matching...so adorable!

Hello! said...

WOW! Lilly looks like she could sit there forever as long as you were painting her face. So how do I get to be the Cinderella?

Dan and Melissa said...

Lance it was so fun that you came, but I must admit I think I would have enjoyed it more if Cari came;) Just kidding! We love you guys and it's so good being friends with you!