Friday, June 13, 2008

Just Lilly and Daddy

For those of you that don't know. Cari is at girls camp this week. She is the Young Women camp director and although 7 months pregnant it wouldn't keep her from camp. Many people in the ward kept telling me that I shouldn't let her go. My response is and always has been "It is in the best interest of my marriage to let her go. :-)" I wouldn't dare tell her she couldn't go, someone else would have to. Camping is in her blood. I just hope "Camping Cari" doesn't get too crazy up there. :-)

Wednesday (when Cari left) was also Lainey's cousin Keatley's birthday. Lainey slept over at Keatley's house so it was just Lilly and I. We cleaned the house up a bit and I just wanted to show everyone these pictures of how helpful she was. She was having a great time. She actually did a good job too.

We actually ran to the store Wednesday night to buy something that mom forgot at camp. On the way in Lilly said something about the car. I asked "What, you want to drive the car?" and she replied "No! I too little" with a confident smile. One of those precious moments you don't want to forget. :-) It was so much fun just the two of us.

No comments: