Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lainey & Lilly's dance recital

Last Wednesday Lainey & Lilly had their dance recital. They were so excited and did so well.

Sorry our camera is woefully inadequate for indoor events with the lights out. I did steal some pictures from the Rudys who have a much better camera. :-)
Lainey's dance was "Marbles
Lilly's dance was "Chutes & Ladders"

Lainey & Peyton striking poses (trying to find their parents in the crowd).

Here is Lainey & Lilly with their friend Peyton after everything was over. If our girls look like they have been crying it is because they were. Lainey got lost on the way out and was afraid she wouldn't be able to find us. When we went over to get here the same thing happened to Lilly - good times.





P.S. I just need to say thanks to my friend Kumaravel in India who kept reminding us to post pictures of our girl's dance recital. We appreciate your friendship and interest in our family's life.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I cannot wait to put my girls in dance! I LOVE these pictures! I bet your girls had so much fun...they look adorable!

Jane said...

So cute, I miss dancing days. Maybe we'll start up again in the fall.

Joni said...

What fun costumes and cute girls. We love dance at our house!

Dan and Melissa said...

Wow...that is ADORABLE! Now I miss dance and hoping Katie will give it another shot (with Sharon;)