Monday, June 1, 2009

Happiest of Birthdays to the Bestest of Husbands!!



Happy Birthday Lance!!

Not everyone in this world is lucky enough to marry their best friend, but I am one of the lucky ones. We have known each other for 11 years now, and I still remember the night I met you. I remember one night my mom came in my room and I was talking to you on the phone. She asked "is he a friend or more than a friend". My response was that I hoped that you would be more than just a friend. Little did I know then that you would become my eternal sweetheart. When we were seniors in High School, I had to change a class and purposely choose the one you were in. We have seen some very happy times, and some not so happy times (not in our marriage :0)). You joke that I chose you, but you chose me back and for that I am truly thankful. I hope you have a wonderful day!!

P.S. Please ignore the labels on the photos, I'm not sure how to get them off, nor can I figure out why they all got labeled Lainey broken arm!! LOL

P.P.S With a little help from my more technologically advanced husband we got the labels of. I am such a dork!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome, how fun! except, it made me feel REALLY old when you mentioned the whole 11 years thing...

Dan and Melissa said...

What a sweet post Cari (you're a great wife).
Lance is a great example to me and Dan of service and devotion. What a good guy and happy belated Bday!!!

Joni said...

How sweet was that? You are a great wife. Happy Birthday Lance!