Monday, June 15, 2009

Crazy!!

Here has been our crazy busy lives lately.
Monday:
Palisades by Manti for the Cari's family reunion. (forgot the camera)
Tuesday:
Dress rehearsal in SLC for Lainey and Lilly's dance concert
Bowling with Rudy's
Wednesday:
I had my Presidents Club recognition lunch at La Caille. It lasted about 4 hours!!!
Lainey and Lilly's dance recital in Downtown SLC.
Thursday:
I worked at my sister's store Insight Eyecare. Left here at 8:30am and returned at 6:30 pm
Girls spent the day with Aunt Ashley and Grandma Jessup
7:30 Lance has a scout meeting
Friday:
Playgroup in the morning
Activity days in the afternoon
Keatley's Birthday Party in Tooele
Megan's (one of my YW from our last ward) Wedding in Sandy
Saturday:
Lance does flags at 8:00 am
at 8:30 Cari goes for Doughnuts because there is no food in the house because it has been to crazy to grocery shop.
I go grocery shopping, but in such a hurry forgot lots of things
4:30 leave to drop the girls off at my parents house.
5:00 head to Heber to ride the train and have dinner and enjoy bluegrass music, to celebrate one of my best friends birthdays! Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!
10:00 pick up girls and head home
Sunday
Church at 11
and parents over for dinner at 4:00
8:15 collapse into bed!! And get ready to start all over again!!!
You will have to excuse that there are no pics I haven't haven't had time to upload them! lol

1 comment:

Joni said...

Wow, you were busy but what a fun week.