Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tag You're it!

Ruthanne tagged me so here goes.
6 Quirky things about me.

1 I always correct people if they say "SHER BERT", there is only one r it is "SHERBET"!!

2- If I'm talking to you and your glasses are crooked I am mentally adjusting them in my head, and sometimes I will ask you if I can fix them because it drives me crazy.

3- I love to pop peoples toes. Lance HATES this and gets cranky when I try to pop his.

4- When I go to girls camp I morph into my alter ego "Camp Cari", Lance is afraid of her and is glad she only comes out once a year and he is not there to witness it.

5- You can give me just about any topic and I could sing you a song somehow related to it.

6- I am a very disorganized person, if you have seen my living room you know this. However my beads have to be organized according to color. Having them disorganized totally bugs!!

I'm sure there are so many quirks that I have that I'm not aware of or can't think of right now, so if you can think of one please feel free to comment.

I tag:
Shannon, Nadja, Lisa, and Kristi

3 comments:

Caroline Kingsley said...

Amen to the "sherbeRt" comment!!! Drives me crazy.

And feel free to fix my glasses. I think they're probably always crooked.

People cracking knuckles of any sort drives me crazy.

The Ball Family said...

Why add extra letters to words when you don't need to... Sherbert totally bugs. So does "acrossT" instead of "across"...like this. I went "acrossed" the street. As for the cracking toes, I love cracking my own but touching feet that do not belong to be grosses me out.

Doesn't everyone have camp alter ego? I know I do.

By the way, You LOOK WONDERFUL in all those pictures Peter took!

regibells said...

haha! I remember the glasses thing about you. Steve loves to pop toes too. How funny is that...I absolutley hate my toes being touched. I think this makes it more tempting for him!