Friday, October 24, 2008

Ode to a Gal Bladder


It has been a while since a post, and I wanted to write some extremely clever post, to let you know I had my gall bladder out. While laying in bed I have come up with some clever rhymes but alas as I have fallen asleep they have left my mind. So update, the attacks that I was having that we thought were kidney stones, weren't they were gal stones. I had sugery on Monday to have it out. While it is a laproscopic surgery, it is still very painful surgery. I won't gross you out with the gory details of my four incisions and so forth. But I am healing well and hope to be back to normal activities in a few more days. Thanks to those who have called or come by and brought dinner. A very big THANK YOU to those who have helped out with the kids!!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Cari, I had no idea...I hope your feeling better soon, and you can ALWAYS call me if you need anything. Take care!

Cindi said...

Wow I didn't know either! If you need some help let me know! Hope you get feeling better soon!!!!

Dan and Melissa said...

THanks...for always been such a good example to me. You've gone through a lot lately but you chose to look at things in positive ways. Go Cari. I luv ya!

Alisha said...

Cari! I hope you start feeling better soon! It sounds like you had lots of people up there to help you...just know I'm thinkin about ya!

Hello! said...

You don't need no stinkin' gallbladder! They're useless. I had mine out a few years back and I've never missed that hunk of junk.
Feel better and remember- no laughing hard until the stitches dissolve...

Emily said...

I had a minute to check out the family blogs, and just saw this. I'm so glad you got it taken care of!! Good luck recovering, etc.!! And congrats on the baby!! Time flies!

We are the Mayletts said...

so crazy that this happened to you...glad everything is going better.