Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mother thy name is Stick in the Mud


Lilly didn't really eat hers until the next morning.


I'm kind of a mean mom, there are many wonderful things to be discovered in childhood, that have to do with making messes. I usually avoid most of the things like, paints, playdough and etc, mostly because I really don't want to deal with the mess. I have decided that it is time that I over come this problem, well at least a little. I decided it would be a fun thing to make caramel apples, and I mean traditional caramel apples. I know, I know a big mess waiting to happen, but I was pleasantly suprised when this wasn't completely the case. Here are a few pictures of the Jessup's enjoying their apples.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I LOVE how Lily is eating off her plate. That looks like a yummy activity.

R Clan said...

I have seen a couple different pictures of caramel apples today and am now drooling. I must make and eat some.