Thursday, May 22, 2008

OUCH!!!

Today I was sitting at the computer looking at all of your blogs, when I heard Lainey started crying really hard. I ran back to see what was the matter, she was holding her breath. She doesn't really do that anymore, Thankfully! When she was finally able to talk she said she had hit her lip on her bed. She was sitting in the middle of her bed, so I have no idea how she hit her lip. I comforted her as much as I could. Her lip got swollen, and I checked out her teeth and they seemed fine. She got an instant bruise, but there was no blood so I thought all was well. Tonight while Lance was flossing her teeth. She said Dad your hurting my "ouchie". He lifted up her lip to look, and it was all ripped up. Here are some pictures poor girl!!



4 comments:

Kristi said...

ouch! That looks like it hurts...amazing that she's smiling! Poor girl.

Jane said...

poor girl, she is still a beautiful as can be, even with a little bruise.

regibells said...

Poor girl! They are always getting hurt somehow darn it!

Alisha said...

OUCH!! I'm glad she's okay.