Friday, May 30, 2008

I Think This Bed is Cursed!!

As you saw from the last post Lainey had a fight with her bed and lost. Well last night Lilly thought she would have a go at it. Lainey slept over at her cousins house so Lilly wanted to sleep in Lainey's bed. Lilly has been having a hard time at night, so I thought if that helps why not. She had been asleep maybe 15-20 minutes when she started crying, then there was a thud followed by screaming. Lance ran back to see what was going on. He found her under the little table next to Lainey's bed scrambling to get out. She was very upset, and asked for me. The minute Lance handed her over she quit crying and went back to sleep. I laid her down and left the room. I didn't hear a peep out of her the rest of the night. This morning when she got up she came and climbed in bed with me for a "nuggle". We laid there for about 20 minutes when I finally opened my eyes, and there was a black eye! I couldn't believe it!! So either my kids are accident prone or the bed is cursed!



The pictures don't really show it but after both Lance and I trying this was the best we could get.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I can't get over how thick her hair is getting! Cutie!