Friday, February 29, 2008

What is It??

On Tuesday night Lance got up with Lilly during the night and she had a really bad fever. The next morning both girls woke up with one. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! We did the ibuprophen thing all day and the girls still had fevers. I called the doctors office and they scheduled us for, first thing Thursday morning. Of course by then the girls were bouncing off the walls and happy and content as could be. The Doc checked their lungs and ears and said they both looked great. He said it could be the flu could be RSV. Then told me there was nothing I could do. I thought no big deal they are both feeling better. By 1:00 Lainey's fever was back and all she could do was lay on the couch and moan. Lilly was still bouncing off the walls. They went to bed and Lainey still had a fever (even with the tylenol and motrin)! She can't seem to lick this bug. WHAT IS IT??

2 comments:

Jane said...

My babies have been sick too. If we have another bad night, we are off to the doctor in the morning. Between the two of them, I haven't slept all week and am ready for some good health. I hope your girls feel better very soon!

Kristi said...

We have all been sick in our home...Tyler got it first, coming home early from work Tueday. Alexa got it and from there (with lack of sleep and this pregnancy) I finally got in Thursday. This is the WORST time to be sick since we have a million things to pack and do with the move next week...AHHHH! Hopefully you and Lancy don't get the bug, it is HORRIBLE.