Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lainey's Tea Party



On Friday while Lance was gone we decided to have a little Tea Party for Lainey's friends. I made each of the little girls a tea hat, as a party favor for them to take home. I as always took a little affair and made it bigger than I ever planned. I made a whole bunch of food including 72 mini cupcakes. The girls had so much fun and liked their hats. ( I think that the mom's liked them even more) Lainey loved all the birthday presents she got from her friends. After it was over I was very very tired.

4 comments:

Jane said...

That was such a cute party! Julia loves her hat, she insisted on wearing it to the store today with her dance clothes. She was so proud of it.

Lisa said...

How cute! I hope you are having another girl so we can to parties like that!

Kristi said...

so cute...such a cute idea!

Alisha said...

What a cute idea Cari! and Happy Birthday to Lainey! I can't believe how fast the kiddos grow up.