Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lainey's Birthday




Lance was leaving for Germany on the morning of the 17th, so we had a little family party for her before her dad left. We had Lance's family over for cake and ice cream. (we are doing a party for her friends on Friday, Yes I am crazy). Lainey insisted that she needed a bell cake for her birthday so, I in my infinate wisdom, decided to do another doll cake for her. I was a lot of work but I like
how it turned out. I think Lainey will want a cake like this until we have done all the princesses, so far we have Belle and Cinderella down. We didn't even cut into the cake so now will have it for her other party

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't believe how talented you are Cari! That cake looks amazing.

Julie said...

Hey Cari! Way to go on the cake! And by the way, I just saw on your sidebar that you are expecting another baby! CONGRATS!!!