Monday, May 4, 2009

New Do's

(Sorry the pictures are dark)


I took the girls today for some long overdue haircuts. The girls were very excited to go with their friends. Lilly said she wanted the same hair cut as D. and Lainey was still deciding what she wanted. Lilly went first and had hers A-lined again, it is just so cute.

Lainey got in the chair and said she wanted hers the same length as mine. I want them to have the length of hair they want, but it took me by surprise I didn't want her golden locks chopped. We compromised and here is what we got. Lainey said afterward " I think Daddy might call me the wrong name." I asked her "What name will he call you?" She said "Julia" Silly kids!

We took off about 5 inches!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

so cute! I love the new do's!

Kristi said...

Cute haircuts!...they look adorable!

Joni said...

Super cute haircuts and super cute girls.