Sunday, January 10, 2010

My new favorite Blog


So my friend Jane posted a link on her blog for some Corn Bread. That was all it took I am hooked on this wonderful stuff. Since then I have started making all sorts of things from her blog. Tonight I made her Brown Sugar Spiced Pork Loin. All I can say is YUM YUM YUM YUM!! We have also tried her Baked Chicken Taquitos, Lime Cilantro rice, also the Vanilla Pudding Cinnamon Rolls. If you like new recipes check this blog out!!! We have really liked everything we have tried from here.

http://mykitchencafe.blogspot.com


2 comments:

Jane said...

yummy! The taquitos are awesome. Tonight I made the chicken wild rice soup, tasty as well.

*~Petra~* said...

Awesome! Angie made a fantastic salad that she let me try from there... it had spinach, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes and tortellini along with lots of other yummy stuff. I will definitely have to check this blog out! :) Thanks!