Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Lainey





5 years ago today at about 9:00pm it was time to go to the hospital. I had been in labor for 14 hours at home, where I sat in my rocking chair and wrote down every contraction I had and how long it lasted. We got to the hospital and after observing me for a while they decided I was in real labor. At 4:00am it was time to push and at 6:30 you were born. We knew immediatly that you belonged to us. For a few hours you looked just like mom (that ended quickly). After that you were all Daddy, and a Daddy's girl. We are so happy that you are here in our home and the happiness and joy that you bring to it. We love you so very much Happy Birthday Lainey!!!
Lainey with Her Great Great Grandmother 100 years apart
Lainey talking on the phone and checking her "E-bail"



4 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Lainey!!! We love you. Your momma sure has cute babies.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! Those were fun pictures to see...what a little cutie!...I can't believe how one of them looks just like Lilly!

Dan and Melissa said...

Lainey, we just love you over here! We are so grateful that you are Katie's friend. You have such a sweet personality and are a truly lovely spirit about you.

R Clan said...

What a cute little baby. Hope you had a great birthday!